× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: is it possible? Thanks in advance

slammon
Follower

is it possible? Thanks in advance

15 hours escalated netgear phone help made my xp connect via the extender and I hung up early in the morning and shut down.

But now a day later the internet runs intermittently when connected to the extender. The connection is 100 percent it says.

I wonder possibly would memory allocation problems make my lenovo little old laptop cut of internet because memory spiked when I asked the computer to do to much such as opening a new web page or stream music at the same time?

The reason I ask is the computer at times before the extender was used would complain of memory levels are low and the computer would fix it somehow.

Now come the extender and I am wondering could it be that touchy and drop internet as a first resort?

Otherwise I spent 15 hours on the phone and wondering what is up with this netgear equipment still wondering what is going on?
Message 1 of 3
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

Memory issues on your laptop probably are not related to extender was used.
Message 2 of 3
Retired_Member
Not applicable

ATTN: OP:D Under sys properties you can change Virtual Memory Virtual memory see what's recommended vs what's allocated usually it's 1.5 times the ram installed. make change and reboot PC
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7