Who Me Too'd this topic

bryandollery
Follower

MR60 Bricked

I have the Nighthawk MR60 wifi 6 router with one router and 2 satelites. I was updating my router's firmware via the mobile app and the app told me that the firmware couldn't be verified. I tried again and it still failed. Then my wifi connection dropped on my phone and my laptop and when I checked out the router it has a flashing white light on the front.

I've tried the reset button, both with a quick click and with holding it for about 10-seconds, neither had any effect on the flasing light. I tried powering off, again straight back to the flashing white light. I've tried the hard-reset button (with a pin) again with a quick click and with holding it for 10-seconds, again with no response, and I've even tried the reset button and hard-reset button together without any joy.

Then I checked my account on the netgear site, and apparently I only had a warrently and support for just over a month after I bought it. This router is a couple of days from being a year old and I really would have expected at least a year's support and warranty, but apparently not! So, I'm here asking for help. Does anyone have any ideas how I can deal with this?

TIA

Bryan

Who Me Too'd this topic