Who Me Too'd this topic

--mark--
Initiate

RBR50 Dead? :(

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can give me some advice on what appears to be a dead RBR50. I came home from work yesterday to compliants that "there's no internet". I have an Orbi mesh network, and an RBR50 at the heart of it. I noticed the satilites had a magenta status light, and when I got to the RBR50, it's status light was flashing white. I powered it off and on, and it came back flashing white. I've fully unplugged it for 5 mins and tried again, and it's just flashing white. I've gone through this multiple times with no success.

Next step I thought would be to reset to factory, so I've tried holding in the reset button, but nothing happens. I've held this (with much discomfort) for up to 2 minutes, and nothing happens. I can feel the button through the little whole press down, so I'm confident I'm doing it right, it just doesn't seem to do anything.

Throughout all of these steps, the power light on back of the RBR50 is solid green, and the status light on top just flashes white. I've even tried to use Tftpd64 to flash it, but the instructions say to click "put" when the power light flashes orange, which never happens.

The only thing I seem to be able to do to make the unit do anything other than green power light and flashing white status light, is to power it on while holding the reset button in. This results in the power light flashing red, and the status light flashing white.

Does anyone have any advice how I might be able to get my RBR50 up and running again?

Many thanks in advance!

Who Me Too'd this topic