Who Me Too'd this topic

jbrown316
Apprentice

Orbi app stopped functioning properly today - RBR750

Just today, my Orbi app is not working correctly.  And I mean it is all sorts of messed up. I found this out today by opening the app, clicking on parental controls and just hanging, it froze up the app and I had to kill it.

First (maybe unrelated), the app doesn't recognize my device when I sign in so there is briefly a screen that appears after logging in to my account that says my device is not recognized and then I have to quickly press the authenticate another way button before the screen switches to a screen with a message that I can't login and a continue button (dead end).

The bigger issue with no workaround is if I quickly press the authenticate another way button and manage to login, it shows (-1) devices connected to my router and my parental controls are not working (the screen just hangs).

I have:

rebooted my router

uninstalled/reinstalled the app

changed my Netgear password

Nothing has helped.  Note that my router itself is working, devices all appear to be connecting.  The web GUI shows my devices connected.  It appears to be this awful app that is the issue.  This was all working fine yesterday.  Of course, my support ended about a week ago, in true Netgear fashion.  Please help if anyone has any idea.

Who Me Too'd this topic