Who Me Too'd this topic

Meowow
Guide

The RBRE960

Pretty amazing to think that there are dozens of posts on this community site of people having the same issue. The only reliable solution to getting these devices reconnected is to turn everything off. Start the modem, wait for it to boot -> Start the router, wait for it to boot -> Wait 10-15 minutes -> Start each satellite one at a time and waiting for it to boot and an additional 10-15 minutes before going to the next one. For a house with an Orbi router and three satellites this takes over an hour for a minor power cycle. Do any of your suggested configuration changes resolve that? I appreciate your response but I’ve tried everything you’ve suggested before and none of those changes actually correct this or even have the potential to correct this, these are just copy/pasted suggestions I’ve seen dozens of times on this site. Netgear is doing a bad job supporting these systems and is not fixing glaring problems. For a premium setup that costs $2k, this is outrageous. I use Cat 8 gold plated network cables and wired each satellite to the router and still have intermittent connection issues which is beyond frustrating considering I work remotely and need a reliable connection.

Who Me Too'd this topic