× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.

WAC720 LOCKING UP

ZenOne
Aspirant

Re: WAC720 LOCKING UP

Status Update:

Been running the BETA firmware for about 2 weeks now on 4 WAC720's in Ensemble mode. Lockup issues are less frequent but still there. Working with a support engineer and hopefully this can be resolved soon.

Message 76 of 80
TylerSmelley
Aspirant

I don't believe we've experienced a single lockup on the beta firmware in standalone mode. Glad I didn't try reverting back to Ensemble Mode yet!
Message 77 of 80
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

All

We have addressed this issue in the latest firmware. Please download here

Thanks

Raghu

Message 78 of 80
zetovs
Aspirant

I had this issue with WNDAP 350s (3 of them) and have just bought 3 x WAC730s thinking it was a hardware issue and that it was time for an upgrade anyway. I am still having the issue with the WAC730 despite them auto upgrading to the latest firmware (3.7.10.0) as I use business central to manage them. In my case the APs just randomly reboot.

In Business Central I have the option to upgrade the APs to beta versions (3.7.10.2 or 3.7.11). Should i attempt to upgrade?

Model: WAC730|3x3 Wireless-AC Access Points
Message 79 of 80
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

Hi zetovs

Your issue looks different from what others are exeperiencing. Could you please open a separate thread with AP details and exact problem descriptions?

Thanks

Raghu

Message 80 of 80
Discussion stats
  • 79 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 11 in conversation
Announcements