Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Complaints contact info

ssmith77ad
Follower

Complaints contact info

Hi im after a complaints number as am getting nowhere with the support ,email,phone,or chat

Thanks

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 18
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Complaints contact info

Can you provide some more info on the issues you are seeing?

DarrenM

Message 2 of 18
deblaaz
Tutor

Love how instead of answering the question, the moderator asks another question.  I'd like to know where to file a complaint.  let's see if i get an answer

Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 3 of 18
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

I can try and help with the issue that you are having if you would provide some more detail.

DarrenM

Message 4 of 18
deblaaz
Tutor

my issue is that I cannot find a place to complain about the support i received.  Can you give me a place to complain?

Message 5 of 18
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Yea can you provide me a case # you have and I will escalate it so someone will contact you.

DarrenM

Message 6 of 18
deblaaz
Tutor

Thank you!

but i still find it very interesting, that there is no answer to the question at hand.  If other people want to lodge a complaint, they need to send you thier case number for you to escalate their case?

Message 7 of 18
SorceryX
Aspirant

Did you ever get help? I can not get anyone to actually resolve the issue. They just a) transfer you multiple times or  ask you to pay for phone support. I feel like there is no actual "customer service," and they are more trained in marketing and selling. 

Message 8 of 18
deblaaz
Tutor

No, i did not.  I really like the equipment, but their customer service has gone downhill since they implemented only 90 days of free phone support, and started using the philippines for support.  I would never pay for support from the philippines, they are very poorly trained.  My issue was with the circle app for which i paid for the subscription, and was told by circle that netgear handles the support for it, and should be trained.  But none of them knew anything about it, and that is why i am getting rid of all my netgear devices, and will no longer sell them to my clients.  Voting with my dollars, but unfortunately it will mean nothing to them.  I can't understand how the think that a $500 router only deserves 90 days of phone support.

if you still need support, I would just attempt to try and resolve with email.  I know it can be the worst, but likely your only way to get help.

good luck.

Message 9 of 18
SorceryX
Aspirant

I agree with you. These products are expensive, and 90 days is nothing. I feel these products are only made to last just past the warranty perioid. Then when you call them, you are coerced into paying $200 for phone support. What is their support email?

Message 10 of 18
antinode
Guru

> [...] I can't understand how the think that a $500 router only
> deserves 90 days of phone support.

I can't understand anyone not reading the warranty/support info on
the box before laying out that kind of money.  And then complaining
about it when the manufacturer follows its published policy.  Call me
old-fashioned, but if you disagree with the policy, then why buy the
gizmo?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caveat_emptor

> [...] What is their support email?

So far as I know, there is no public e-mail address for support.

http://support.netgear.com/

Message 11 of 18
deblaaz
Tutor

@antinode for someone who likes to criticize others for not reading, you don't read so well.  I never said that i didn't know about the policy when i purchased.  I was simply criticizing the policy and i have a right to do that.  I have the right to feel any way i want about anything.  If you read my post, my issue was with the circle feature that i paid a subscription fee for, and am entitled to support, for which i got sucked into the netgear "circle" jerk.  Man i crack myself up.  So go to bed my son and sleep quietly.

Homines in domibus vitreis habitantes lapidos jacere non debent.

in case you don't speak latin (i do):

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/people_who_live_in_glass_houses_shouldn%27t_throw_stones

Es stultus!

Message 12 of 18
Jakec8565
Aspirant

Re: Complaints contact info c7100v

Buying from Netgear is a mistake that I will not repeat. Customer service ismiserable, long waits, cutoffs and another number to call. I have gone back to Xfinity, at least they will try to help.

Model: C7100V|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 13 of 18
Babyt345
Aspirant

Case: 43528727

After multiple calls and hours of wasted time my very expensive orbi router still says “offline”. I came here because the young lady wouldn’t transfer me to someone who could help even after I begged. I would like a corporate email to make an official complaint to. It’s obvious that this entire department has been outsourced and I think they’d like to know that this terrible customer service will continue to cost them customers.
Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 14 of 18
FURRYe38
Guru

What product are you refering too? Orbi RBR20? 

@Babyt345 wrote:
Case: 43528727

After multiple calls and hours of wasted time my very expensive orbi router still says “offline”. I came here because the young lady wouldn’t transfer me to someone who could help even after I begged. I would like a corporate email to make an official complaint to. It’s obvious that this entire department has been outsourced and I think they’d like to know that this terrible customer service will continue to cost them customers.

Message 15 of 18
Babyt345
Aspirant

I selected the model number before posting my query. The email of customer relations/ retention at your corporate location? Please understand that I will find this information rather you provide it or not and I will include your responses at part of my complaint.
Message 16 of 18
Babyt345
Aspirant

Hello? Still waiting for the information I requested. Still planning to send this entire thread to your corporate office. The longer you wait to give the info the worst this will be. Email please.
Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 17 of 18
viragagar
Aspirant

CASE # 43646330 - 200 MPBS Router gives <30 MBPS Speed

Hi Netgear Team ,

Purchased this router-modem soemtime in Jan 2020 and speed was ok for inital days . Moment inital support got over , speed dropped drastically it took sometime to figure out its not a problem with XFINITY but Netgear reduces speed to trouble their customer's so that they are forced to choose their paid support plan or get new router-modem from them. 

This is against the policy and i highly condemn this . When i am on 200 MPBS XFNITY PLAN and my router-modem supports 200 MBPS , at least give me half of speed .

Netgear dont have right to reduce or lower my internet support that leaves my devastated and i feel like i am being cheated 

CASE# 43646330

Device Details - NETGEAR DOCSIS 3.0 8x4 N300 WiFi Cable Modem Router (C3000)

Please help me getting out fro this issue 

Regards

Virag 

Model: C3000|N300 Cable Gateway Docsis 3.0
Message 18 of 18
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 9 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7