× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Re: LB1120 led status

Globalmet
Aspirant

LB1120 led status

Hi, i have a 4G LTE Modem LB1120 and i it was working fine but yesterday noticed that the first led (power led) changed from green to amber color but its weird because i have three green signal strength led bar. Any suggestions? i attached a photo

Message 1 of 8

Accepted Solutions
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Globalmet,

Please also check if your LB1120's firmware is up-to-date with the most current firmware. :]

- Jason N

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8

All Replies

have you logged into the modem to see if its connect? think its in the left side of the menu

Message 2 of 8
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Globalmet,

Thank you for notifying us with your issue. Below is the meaning of the Power LED. Can you please confirm if it is a solid or blinking amber light? If it is blinking, then please take out the SIM card and reseat it correctly in the SIM slot. Please let me know if this fixes the issue. :]

Solid green bar. The modem is receiving power and is connected to the mobile broadband network and the Internet.

Solid amber bar. The modem is not connected to the Internet.

Blinking amber bar. A SIM card is not installed or not correctly installed or an error occurred.

For more information, see Troubleshoot With the LED Bars on page 84.

Off. The modem is not receiving power.

Below is the link where I got the information from on page 11:

https://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/LB1120/LB112x_UM_EN.pdf

- Jason N 

Message 3 of 8
Globalmet
Aspirant

Hi, thanks for the reply, the first led (power led) is solid amber and i have three green led signal strength. The problem is that the router is so far from me, i installed in the mountains for a weather station, it has an external antenna and everything was working fine until the led change from green to amber and i cant get the meteorological data. I think I'll have to go to the mountain and pull out the sim card 

Message 4 of 8
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Globalmet,

Thank you for replying. I would suggest reseating the SIM card and doing a factory reset on the device as well.

Please let me know if this fixes the issue. :]

- Jason N

Message 5 of 8
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Globalmet,

Please also check if your LB1120's firmware is up-to-date with the most current firmware. :]

- Jason N

Message 6 of 8
Globalmet
Aspirant

Hi i had to set up everything again and i updated the firmware. The problem is solved

Thanks for your help

Message 7 of 8
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Globalmet,

I'm glad your issue has been fixed. :]

Have a great day!

- Jason N

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats