Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Unable to enable Circle via App (Circle is already enabled by logging via router settings manually)

Piupolino
Guide

Unable to enable Circle via App (Circle is already enabled by logging via router settings manually)

Circle App stopped working, it is not connecting to the router anymore. I reboot the router and it didn't work. When I open the App is says "unable to find circle" so I select to pair a new circle. It goes well (it says it is compatible) until the "enable" screen. When I click enable, two circling arrows shows up for 1-2 seconds and then it goes back to the Enable screen. It doesn't pass this screen. Any ideas on what should I do next (I would like to avoid having the reintall the App because the profiles are backed up on my iPhone). Thanks.

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Unable to enable Circle via App (Circle is already enabled by logging via router settings man...

Hello Piupolino,

Are you still experiencing issues with the Circle app?

Christian 

Message 2 of 3
Jennettec
Aspirant

Re: Unable to enable Circle via App (Circle is already enabled by logging via router settings manual

I am having the same problem after upgrading my iPhone, have you found a solution?
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7