Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

IPV6 in load balancing mode on SRX5308

Shocklog
Initiate

IPV6 in load balancing mode on SRX5308

What is it not posible to use IPV6 in load balancing mode?

Model: SRX5308|PROSAFE Gigabit Quad WAN SSL & IPSEC VPN Firewall
Message 1 of 5
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: IPV6 in load balancing mode on SRX5308

Hello Shocklog, 

Welcome to the community! 

I did not see any plans yet for adding IPv6 for load balancing mode on firmware versions yet. You see, this is based on the number of users that are using the model with IPv6. What you can do is to post a request on our Idea Exchange Board. The more likes/UP/Kudos the request gets, the more it is likely to be implemented. 

Thanks, 

Message 2 of 5
Shocklog
Initiate

I have added this to the ideas exchange board but unfortunately this will not help me in the short term. As we will now have to look for an alternative product in order to satisfy our IPV6 preparation requirements.

Model: SRX5308|PROSAFE Gigabit Quad WAN SSL & IPSEC VPN Firewall
Message 3 of 5
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Shocklog, 

I have inquired this within our engineering team. This appears to be a restriction in the firmware. There is no workaround as of the moment. 

Thanks,

Message 4 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Shocklog,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we’ve provided has helped resolve your concern or if you need further assistance.  If ever your concern has been resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements