Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Replacing old Netgear Prosafe...need to know which routers do Multi-NAT or Many to Many?

ghickman
Follower

Replacing old Netgear Prosafe...need to know which routers do Multi-NAT or Many to Many?

I am replacing an older router and need to know which ones do Multi-Nat or many to many? I don't see it advertised on any technical documents. Just to make sure for the low information tech people, I need to use a pool of static ips to map to many different class c ones behind it. Like a pool of 5 or 10 publics....

Which models in Netgear's current lineup do multi-nat or many to many?

Model: FVS338|Cable/DSL ProSafe VPN Firewall with 8-port switch with Dial Backup
Message 1 of 3
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Replacing old Netgear Prosafe...need to know which routers do Multi-NAT or Many to Many?

Hello ghickman, 

Welcome to the community! 

The following models has support for advanced stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and Multi-NAT: 

FVS318Gv2

FVS318N

FVS336Gv3

SRX5308

The information regarding multi-NAT support are on thier respective product pages an example configuration is also provided. See an example here (page 165). I did not see find any mentions regarding many to many data model though. 

Let us know if you have more questions. The community is happy to help. 

Thanks, 

Message 2 of 3
SamirD
Prodigy

Re: Replacing old Netgear Prosafe...need to know which routers do Multi-NAT or Many to Many?

And in addition to looking at those model numbers, check out the manuals before you purchase and see if the exact configuration you need will work before you buy. 😉

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements