Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

UTM25S Firewall Scheduling

Michael34
Follower

UTM25S Firewall Scheduling

I am running Firmware Version 3.3.1.29 on my UTM25S and last night I was attempting to setup some rules in the firewall to run on a schedule, however the only options I had was ALWAYS allow and ALWAYS Block. I checked the documentation and it shows I should have those but in addition I should have ALLOW by schedule, else block and BLOCK by schedule, else allow but I do not have either of those.

Has the way this works changed? Under the Filter option (Allow always and Block Always) it asks for the schedule which mine shows None or 3 to 5 (3 to 5 is the schedule I created which is selected), Now does that mean that it will allow it during the schedule if I select Always allow or what? The document says I should have the ALLOW by schedule but I do not have that option so has the way it works changed?

If I select ALLOW ALWAYS then select the schedule does it only allow it during that schedule? My old Netgear one had the four options; this one only has Allow Always or Block Always even when a schedule is selected.
Message 1 of 2
Nhellie
Virtuoso

Re: UTM25S Firewall Scheduling

Your firmware appears to be out of date, the latest version is 3.6.1-43. However, this setting that you are looking for is not under "Firewall". To find the "Firewall Scheduling" click Network Security > Services > Schedule.

Check page 177 of the manual.

http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/UTM10/UTM_RM_15Oct2012.pdf
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements