× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: New NETGEAR Community Relaunch Hardware Giveaway

BretD
Admin

*Extended* - New NETGEAR Community Relaunch Hardware Giveaway

nighthawk-x10-crop.png

We are giving away some awesome NETGEAR hardware just for checking out our new Community Pages! While you're at it, we hope you'll take our survey and tell us what you think. Or, just give our NETGEAR Community Relaunch thread some love.

Update 7/24Entry period extended to Wednesday 07/26/2017

Update 7/26: New entries are now closed.  We will announce the winners soon. Please visit the AMA - Ask Us Anything about NETGEAR ReadyNAS for a chance to win a ReadyNAS 214. Good luck!

Update 8/1: Congratulations to:

@WMRAWLS - Winner of the NETGEAR Nighthawk AD7200 Smart WiFi Router

@BillYoung - Winner of the NETGEAR Orbi AC3000 RBK50 Home WiFi System

Here's what we're giving away:

1x NETGEAR Nighthawk AD7200 Smart WiFi Router

1x NETGEAR Orbi AC3000 RBK50

To enter: Simply login or register for the NETGEAR Community and leave a quick comment in this thread below. Let us know what prize you are excited about and how you would use it. Only one entry per person will be considered. If you enter more than once you may be disqualified. We will choose the winners on 07/25/2017 (Entry period extended to 07/26/2017!) by random chance. Winners will be contacted by an administrator of the NETGEAR Community.

Good Luck!Orbi RBK50Orbi RBK50

NETGEAR Community Relaunch Hardware Giveaway Official Rules

Model: R9000|Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 165
avtella
Prodigy

I am exited aboutt the Netgear R9000 X10, I would use this device as a PLEX server and the link aggregation feature would be a great for increasing bandwith with my ReadyNAS524X.

Message 2 of 165
abox
NETGEAR Employee Retired

avtella, with the dual port aggregate feature on both the RN 524 and the Nighthawk X10 your data transfer speeds would be blazing fast! 

Message 3 of 165
rusthawk
Aspirant

The Nighthawk AD7200 would be a great replacement for my ancient router, especially with the ples media server for my my music and movies.

Message 4 of 165
riyandit
Initiate

I was always frustrated with my previous routers, and finally decided to upgrade.  I currently have the Nighthawk R7000 for my home, and I'm never looking back! There are a lot of people in my household with numerous devices and I've never had any issues since switching to NETGEAR.

I'm excited for the Orbi AC3000 RBK50 as my in laws have an extremely outdated system which can't keep up with the demands of the increasing number of devices in their household.  I would install it at their home so that they (and mostly their grandchildren) don't have to worry about wi-fi dead zones, buffering, or intermittent connection any longer!

Message 5 of 165
HouseofHusks
Aspirant

The Nighthawk would be great because I have replaced my parents Wifi network with the Orbi, and now I could replace my new apartment network with a Nighthawk!

Message 6 of 165
kbloc
Initiate

Hey, Bret!

While both prizes are honestly pretty exciting, the AD7200 is the prize I'm personally eyeballing more, because my family uses a cheap router that my parents simultaneously complain about and refuse to replace due to not wanting to pay for a router (I know, right?).

I'd love to see the look on their faces if I won and told them I won it from a giveaway. Hah.
Message 7 of 165
evizcaino
Aspirant

The Nighthawk AD7200  will make a terrific addition to my home network. Right now, I have an old router which can't really handle well my increasing number of devices. This addition will be perfect as it will enhance my network just like only Netgear can do.

Message 8 of 165
William10a
Master

I am glad too see that the new look is up and running I saw it one time before last month or two when a log in page pop up form a server happy to see pop up has been fixed. I hope people like the new look seems like it will be fun to use.

Would love to use either router the AD7200 X10 would serve almost any home with its advanced features and the Orbi holds a great wifi coverage for most homes both great prizes and would make a great addition to any home.

If I had my choice I would take the AD7200 as the i need to cover is over kill for the Orbi system and the AD7200 would work best for me.

Message 9 of 165
gerick
Aspirant

Interested in the NETGEAR Nighthawk AD7200 Smart WiFi Router. Or any other highend or small business router for my home network.
Message 10 of 165
antics
Aspirant

i would love to win the either of them, right now i just have a basic router from my isp but i am moving soon and would love to stream full time. if i had to pick i suppose i would choose the ad7200.

Message 11 of 165
Vondrook4
Aspirant

That would be awesome to win this. I just got the $120 AC router but would love the AD upgrade

Message 12 of 165
dooley436
Aspirant

I'd love the Nighthawk Router! I haven't gotten around to purchasing a new router in a long time and it would defintely help speed things up in my household. Thanks!

Message 13 of 165
cummywalls
Aspirant

i need the router because mine sucks.

Model: A6200|802.11ac Dual Band WiFi USB Adapter
Message 14 of 165
chukills2
Aspirant

The Nighthawk AD7200 would be a great, especially  my music and movies.

Message 15 of 165
Ralph052
Guide

Great giveaway either choice! But ... pure power X10 here ... cannot wait to test & write about the Plex server!
Message 16 of 165
IrvSp
Master

I'd REALLY like the AD7200 Router. I've got an R7000 and could use an UPGRADE to a new modern router.

I'm a NetGear user, I've tried others, even 3rd party firmware for the R7000, but I'm staying STOCK firmware.

Hope I win!!!

Message 17 of 165
Angimator
Aspirant

I'm excited for the nighthawk because my roommates and I are in need of a new router and this would help us all out because we all use the internet for a lot of different things.

Message 18 of 165
clem2
Aspirant

I am excited about the Nighthawk. It would offer more performance than my current router, WNDR3700v4, and it looks cooler.

Message 19 of 165
JeremyB1234
Aspirant

I hope this is the right thread for the giveaway!

Im a huge Orbi fan, and would love another unit to install at my parents house, fingers crossed to win.

p.s - the model selection dropdown needs some love, either a search or just listing them in alphabetical order would be a huge boost

Message 20 of 165
Riadon
Aspirant

I'm excited about the NETGEAR Nighthawk AD7200 Smart WiFi Router for my gaming needs.

Message 21 of 165
jxy87
Initiate

Excited about the NETGEAR Nighthawk AD7200 Smart WiFi Router. Lots of cool features that my current WNR1000v3 doesn't have. Finally update my home wi-fi to modern speeds 😄

Message 22 of 165
Ajax64
Initiate

I'm excited for the Nighthawk X10 -AD 7200 to replace my current router that is having problems with its 5GHz chipset which is causing some problems and its affecting my online gaming sessions since it would intermittently drop signals and have major ping spikes.

Although, I don't expect to win... Thank you for these giveaways and congrats to the winners! May the lucky two be chosen!

Message 23 of 165
hirscha
Aspirant

With the Nighthawk X10, I'd setup Plex to offload my home PC from being the family Media server!  Plus the design really works a treat!

Message 24 of 165
superben79
Apprentice

i am happy with my orbi. best wifi gear so far

Message 25 of 165
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7