× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Anyone know a way to get through to tech support? Prosafe m4300- been on hold for 3 hours

boe
Aspirant
Aspirant

Anyone know a way to get through to tech support? Prosafe m4300- been on hold for 3 hours

Hello,

I've spent 3 hours on hold- with 3 lines open to

855-776-7233

866-833-7699 - told me to call the 888 number

888-638-4327

I've been on hold 3 hours - I put in my case number - didn't matter - 3 hours and at no point did they say you are in line right behind Beetlejuice or instead of waiting on hold, just leave your name and number or you are caller 317 of 522 - nothing, just incessant messages about getting a case #- WHICH I HAVE and getting ready to pay for support if your switch powers up.

Message 1 of 5
RennaD
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Anyone know a way to get through to tech support? Prosafe m4300- been on hold for 3 hours

Hi @boe,

I have requested a member of our technical team to reach out to you under your open support case. Please let us know if you encounter any additional issues.

Have a lovely day,
RennaD
NETGEAR Team

Message 2 of 5
boe
Aspirant
Aspirant

Re: Anyone know a way to get through to tech support? Prosafe m4300- been on hold for 3 hours

Thanks so very much!

Message 3 of 5
boe
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks - he did call,  he may have found something we'll know in a week (sometimes they'll stay up for 6 days before they crash).   Another stack is still crashing we haven't found the reason yet but he seemed like a very helpful person so when he calls back, I'm sure we'll make progress.   I'll keep you posted.

Message 4 of 5
boe
Aspirant
Aspirant

We got a call today and we are still up but we hadn't enabled the wireless clients - when we did it - we lost access to the management interface on the netgear S3300 switches.

Short of rebooting the switches is there any trick to getting access back access to the GUI interface.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements