× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NMS300 Terrible Since Upgrading from Flash

Sam_CL
Tutor

NMS300 Terrible Since Upgrading from Flash

Is anyone else having problems with NMS300 since it went from Flash to HTML5? The map functionality has been useless since this update. I've given it every update since the change hoping that it was just bugs that needed ironing out but still no change. Do Netgear have any plans to fix this ?

Model: NMS300|Network Management Software
Message 1 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: NMS300 Terrible Since Upgrading from Flash

@Sam_CL

Kindly answer the questions below:

1. On what Operating System is the NMS300 installed? 
2. What is the current version of the NMS300 you have? 
3. Are there any error messages you have encountered? If yes, kindly post a screenshot of it. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Sam_CL
Tutor

Re: NMS300 Terrible Since Upgrading from Flash

Hi

No errors coming up, the map is slow to load and everything is way too big. To the point where it's just a jumbled word mess that is pretty much illegible. Tried multiple browsers, multiple devices and scaling options to get the same result.

It's installed on a Windows 10 VM. If I recall correctly it's on 20h2 as thats a long term support build. The flash version once it loaded, was fine.

As for the version I think one of the technicians updated it a week or 2 ago so should be current or version behind. Away from site at the moment so once i'm back I shall take another look

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements