× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NMS300

BigJohn62
Follower

NMS300

I am trying to install the NMS300 Management software (1.6.0.3) and keep receiving the error "This application has unexpectedly quit. Invocation of this Java Application has caused an InvocationTargetException. This application will now exit. (LAX)"    on a Windows 10 machine with a static ip address. I'm not thrilled with the reliance on Java, but does anyone have any ideas?

Model: A6150|AC1200 Dual Band WiFi USB Mini Adapter
Message 1 of 2
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: NMS300

@BigJohn62,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

I suggest you to try installing the latest version of the NMS300 which is v1.6.0.18 for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS.  You can download it here

You have indicated A6150 on your post.  Be reminded that the A6150 is not supported by the NMS300.

For the list of compatible devices with NMS300, please read pages 14-18 of the NMS300 user manual here

If your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements