× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear GS752TPV2 can't access web interface

jkalber87
Aspirant

Netgear GS752TPV2 can't access web interface

Hello,

I have a Netgear GS752TPV2 managed switch at one of the offices that I support.  The issue I am having is I am unable to reach the web interface for this switch, but I am able to ping the switch and receive a response back.  I haven't rebooted the switch yet to see if that'll clear the issue up.  Wanted to check here before doing so.  I have not made any recent changes to the switch.

edit: left out some important information - when I do try accessing the web interface via IP, I do not receive any error messages or time-out messages.  The web browser page just continues to spin and try to load but nothing ever populates. 

Message 1 of 4
jkalber87
Aspirant

Re: Netgear GS752TPV2 can't access web interface

Bump!  Any help here would be greatly appreciated, thanks! 

Message 2 of 4
HannesKannes
Initiate

Hi,

The interface can only be accessed from the defined VLAN (by setup). So accessing PC must be inside this VLAN.

Furthermore the basic setting is HTTP to access the side. Please check the correct adress for HTTP and not HTTPS in the browser.

Best regards

Jan

Message 3 of 4
jkalber87
Aspirant

Hello HannesKannes, that worked!  When I typed in the IP address of the switch, it automatically threw the HTTPS:// in front of the IP address.  I am now able to access the web interface by using HTTP:// instead of HTTPS://

Thanks for your help!

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements