× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Routage inter-vlan switch netgear

Ben_IT
Follower

Routage inter-vlan switch netgear

French translation below.

Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out to share an issue I'm facing with the administration of a network that I can't seem to resolve. First and foremost, let me provide a network description: we have Netgear switches from the AV series (4250 and 4300) with 14 configured business VLANs.

Within these VLANs, two are dedicated respectively to the internet, connected to the rest of the building's infrastructure, and an IPTV allowing the transmission of video streams (RTMP protocol). The internet VLAN has ID 100 and distributes addresses via the building's DHCP in the range of 10.0.1.X/16 with a gateway at 10.0.255.254/16. The so-called IPTV VLAN has an ID of 4 and operates on IPs within the range of 192.168.40.X/16, without a DHCP (i.e., it's a local network).

I want to perform inter-VLAN routing, meaning I'd like to inject the internet into the IPTV VLAN without reinjecting DHCP.

Ultimately, the idea is to have IPs like 192.168.40.X on the IPTV VLAN and still be able to access the internet. This seems straightforward in theory, but I'm struggling to configure the switches accordingly. One solution would be to put a local router on the IPTV VLAN, but I'd like to limit adding devices.

I've tried following this tutorial:  https://kb.netgear.com/fr/30818/Comm...A9?language=fr  but  no succeed...

Moreover, I do not have access to the router configuration ...

For instance, I attempted: VLAN 4 with IP 192.168.40.254, VLAN 100 with IP 10.0.1.22 (static IP blocked on the building side), and creating a default static route. Yet, I still don't have an internet connection...

Do you have any ideas regarding the configurations I should perform and tests to understand where the problem lies?

Thanking you in advance,
Have a great day, everyone!

Bonjour à tous,

Je viens pour soumettre une problématique sur l'administration d'un réseau que je n'arrive pas à résoudre.
Avant toute chose, voici une description du réseau : nous disposons de switch netgear de la gamme AV (4250 et 4300) avec 14 Vlan métiers de configuré dessus.
Dans ces VLAN, deux sont dédiés respectivement à de l'internet, connecté au reste de l'infrastructure du batiment, et un IPTV permettant la transmission de flux vidéo (rtmp protocole). Le VLAN internet à pour ID 100 et distribue via le dhcp batiment des adresses de l'ordre 10.0.1.X/16 avec une gateway en 10.0.255.254/16. Le VLAN dit IPTV, a un ID 4 et travaille sur des IPs de range 192.168.40.X/16 et ne dispose pas de DHCP (i.e. c'est un réseau local).

Je souhaite faire un routing inter-vlan, c'est à dire que j'aimerai injecté de l'internet dans le vlan IPTV, sans réinjecter le DHCP. A termes, l'idée est d'avoir des IP de type 192.168.40.X sur le vlan IPTV et de pouvoir accéder à internet. Cela semble simple dans les faits mais je n'arrive pas à configuré les switch de tel sorte. Une solution serait de mettre un router local sur les vlan IPTV mais j'aimerai limité l'ajout d'appareil.

J'ai essayé de suivre ce tutoriel : https://kb.netgear.com/fr/30818/Comm...A9?language=fr mais en vain...

J'ai par exemple essayé : VLAN 4 avec IP 192.168.40.254, VLAN 100 avec IP 10.0.1.22 (ip statique bloqué côté batiment), et de créer une route statique par défaut. Mais je n'ai toujours pas de connexion internet...

Avez vous des idées quant aux configurations que je devrais effectuer et des tests pour comprendre d'ou vient le problème ?

En vous remerciant par avance,
Belle journée à tous !

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements