Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Black Screen Issue

Fcorp
Aspirant

Black Screen Issue

I have seen this post come up a few times so clearly there is an issue with the frames here.

My Meural starts with logo on screen then goes black.

App cannot connect to it and it says 'offline' - also says offline on the website/canvases

Tried doing various hard resets with no luck. Tried speaking to customer services and they recommended connecting via ethernet to see if I could get it to register with the website and try to get a QR code - The frame appears on my local network with an IP address but no connection via app or website - says offline.

Anyone else had any luck with solving this? The amount of posts about it just here alone shows there is a fault with the canvasas that many people are experiencing.  Annoyingly mine is just out of warranty so cant even get a repair on it.  Basically I have a very expensive black-brick. 

Message 1 of 2
fotoart
Aspirant

Re: Black Screen Issue

well it is beyond my understanding how such a product is being sold and performs so poorly

it is an expensive item 

the screen when it works is beautiful and is in a niche market 

I have spent the last few weeks trying to figure out why the black screen comes up and why the Sd Card option is too poorly designed

I recently ordered 4 screen to make a gallery of life long images taken by a photographer and I'm so frustrated with trying to get it to work

why make such a simple solution so difficult

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays