Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Re: Cannot update payment method for Meural subscription

naptimezzz
Follower

Cannot update payment method for Meural subscription

I reported back in August 2023 that there is no way to update payment method OR manage my subscription on the website. When I go to click on the links to do manage account > update payment method, a spinning graphic loads and just sits there forever. I have tried this on 3 different computers with multiple browsers, on my phone web browser, via my home wifi, at work, tethered to my cell phone.... it never works.

I opened a case with Netgear about this at that time (Aug. 2023) but it went absolutely nowhere. I went back in today to try again, 5 months later and it is the same situation. My renewal is coming up and I need to put a new card on file. For such a large company, Netgear really needs to get their act together.

Message 1 of 6
MeuralPainTrain
Initiate

See the same spinning wheel, when I try to update payment.

I also get charged annually and do not receive the subscription. Cancelling and getting a refund took 2 weeks and 4 phone calls.
Message 2 of 6
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @naptimezzz and @MeuralPainTrain ,

I appreciate your patience. We are working to resolve an issue that is contributing to your experience when you try to update your payment method for your Meural. 

You can manage your payment methods via the web at my.meural.netgear.com   

1. Click on the Log In icon in the upper right-hand corner to log in
  2. Once logged in click on the cirle with your initials icon again and click Account Settings
  3. Click Payment Method
  4. Click on Payment (showing the last 4 digits of the current card on file)
  5. Click +add new payment method
  6. Enter the new card information and click Save

This process will also update your credit card on file for your Meural subscription.

Please let me know if you run into any issues with these steps.

Kind Regards,

Christine

Message 3 of 6
jbj999
Aspirant

I am unable to add either an address or payment method in my account. Trying to save on either screen gives me "An error has occurred" message. I have tried multiple devices and browsers. How can I add a payment method reliably? Did anyone test this?

Message 4 of 6
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello @jbj999 ,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!

I understand that you are having difficulties with your adding your address and payment method to your account. Please check your inbox for contact attempts from me in regards to this issue. 

Looking forward to your response!

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

Message 5 of 6
Genas
Aspirant

Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, using different browsers and devices, disabling extensions, checking your internet connection, updating your operating system, contacting support, switching networks, and ensuring there are no account restrictions.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays