Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Meural II subscription payment issues

Kim67
Initiate

Meural II subscription payment issues

Hi, due to the Meural app stating that my method of payment was an invalid card I used PayPal to renew my annual subscription.
Not only has a payment of £69 been taken from my bank account, PayPal have also made another payment of £119. To add insult to injury, I see my credit card, the invalid method according to the app, has also been debited,£69.
I'm at a loss as to what to do. PayPal won't do anything, my credit card is apparently not usable yet was able to be debited!
Help!!!! Please
Message 1 of 3
MeuralPainTrain
Initiate

Re: Meural II subscription payment issues

I have had the same thing happen to me. Got charged multiple times, never received the subscription. The app and website doesn't work so you can't update the payment method to prevent this from happening. Get yourself some popcorn and call the friendly folks at Netgear while they send you on the call center ferris wheel.
Message 2 of 3
giogio2
Aspirant

Re: Meural II subscription payment issues

This company is ready to lose trust on their customers. It happens same with me. I have cancelled my subs and they charged $69.95 for no reason! If we have more people here and with same situations, we can make group and sue this company. This is a fatal scam and crime. They must fix and compensate to the customers.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays