Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Meural black overlay every 4s

JFrame
Follower

Meural black overlay every 4s

Hi, new problem just started where about 1/5 across the top of the screen (when horizontal) now flashes a black overlay on for four seconds, and repeats every 4 seconds. Tried factory reset and it doesn’t resolve and in-fact still shows while on the initial configuration screen, so I’m assuming it means somehow the screen hardware is now broken. It’s about six months out of the warranty, and I’m quite frustrated for $600 this thing barely lasted a year and a half. Anyone having similar issues or found a way to resolve? Thanks.
Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 1 of 6
ChristineT
Admin

Re: Meural black overlay every 4s

Hello @JFrame ,

Thank you for sharing your experience here. Let me check in with our support team to see if we are aware of this issue and if there is any workarounds or permanent solutions to resolve this. 

I'll be back in touch if I'm able to learn anything that might be helpful. In the meantime, you may want to consider contacting support directly if a hardware warranty replacement is required. 

Kind Regards,

Christine

Message 2 of 6
Navarch
Aspirant

Sounds like I have the same issue. Screen is freaking out every 4 seconds or so. Says I have the latest firmware/software.
Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 3 of 6
ChristineT
Admin

Hello Meural Community! 

I have been advised that we just released an update to "MyLibrary" that may resolve an issue that was introduced with our recent partnership with Async. @JFrame  and/or @Navarch, is this still an issue? If so, can you share more details about the time this issue started? Is there anything you've tried that seems to temporarily resolve this issue?

Any additional details as to what (if any) action can be done to replicate this issue? I have a meural but do not experience this behavior.

I'm looking forward to your additional feedback.

Best,

Christine

Message 4 of 6
Navarch
Aspirant

Just started noticing it when I got back from vacation this week. So it probably started in the last couple weeks.
Message 5 of 6
Julian_C
Aspirant

I’m having the same issue. Anyone have luck fixing it?
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays