Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Re: Not able to able to add new playlist

andyroyce
Aspirant

Not able to able to add new playlist

I uploaded a dozen pictures then tried to add the new pictures to a new playlist.  The first problem was when the screen came up with the pictures I just uploaded and then I clicked on add to playlist the window with the playlists on the right showed the background images and I could bearly see the option to create a new Playlist.  When I clicked on create new the pop up window took me to the create screen but after giving the new playlist a name and description I clicked on the save button but nothing happend.  I went back to look at all my playlists but the new one was not there.  I logged out of Meural on Chrome and logged back into Edge to see if that made a difference...no joy!  Thoughts?

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
andyroyce
Aspirant

Update,  I looked at my playlists today and found that what I tried to do yesterday...create a playlist actually worked and showed up 24 hours after I created it.  I was able to add my latest uploads to my new playlists.  However the process did not go smoothly.  First I found that I could not add multiple items to my playlist from the 12 pictures that I uploaded yesterday...I had to add them one at a time:{ During the process of adding each picture the popup window to add each picture did not work properly, indicating to me the interface at least using Chrome was very flaky...sometimes the drop down list of available playlists presented normally with a white background, other times it presented with a clear background that seemed to show whatever was in the background which made the drop list almost unreadable.  My take on this problem is the software behind the Meural interface needs work...it is flaky.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
andyroyce
Aspirant

Update,  I looked at my playlists today and found that what I tried to do yesterday...create a playlist actually worked and showed up 24 hours after I created it.  I was able to add my latest uploads to my new playlists.  However the process did not go smoothly.  First I found that I could not add multiple items to my playlist from the 12 pictures that I uploaded yesterday...I had to add them one at a time:{ During the process of adding each picture the popup window to add each picture did not work properly, indicating to me the interface at least using Chrome was very flaky...sometimes the drop down list of available playlists presented normally with a white background, other times it presented with a clear background that seemed to show whatever was in the background which made the drop list almost unreadable.  My take on this problem is the software behind the Meural interface needs work...it is flaky.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays