Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

meural MC227 not connecting to WiFi

abbird
Follower

meural MC227 not connecting to WiFi

Hi! I am trying to connect my Canvas to WiFi with no luck - 

The issue is when I put the WiFi password it does not connect to the network - 

has anyone had similar issues that they were able to resolve?

Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 1 of 4
the_emaxx
Aspirant

Re: meural MC227 not connecting to WiFi

Hi, I have the same issue. I own the meural canvas since 3,5 years and didn't check the WiFi connection lately. So it seems that the last time that the canvas was connected was in December 2019, according to the canvas details on the meural web UI (last sync). Now, I changed the WiFi password of my home WiFi network and wanted to update the canvas accordingly, but when trying to add the canvas to the WiFi network again it tries to connect, but then it fails and displays a failed connection error due to driver issue. 

Is this is an issue because the software on the canvas hasn't been updated lately and the new updated meural app on the iPhone isn't able to set the WiFi settings correctly anymore?

Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 2 of 4
the_emaxx
Aspirant

So after some fiddling around there was no other way than to do a factory reset. After that it worked again and I could update to the current software version while still maintaining WiFi connectivity. 

Message 3 of 4
josephIT
Aspirant

can anyone tell me how to reset this this what really procedure where the**bleep**ing reset button is place 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays