× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Detecting service message on Nighthawk MR1100

Katemb
Follower

Detecting service message on Nighthawk MR1100

The router constantly shows a message saying "detecting service". I can connect devices to it but not getting onto internet or if i do its very slow and usually times out. Took to telstra shop, first time they said it was a faulty sim card so changed that, no difference, went back and they said, "i can connect to it so it seems to be working fine". The bar on the right hand side that shows signal strength has been blank since the detecting service message appeared. All updates done, factory reset done. Does anyone have any ideas to help me get reception back please

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
ArodiD
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Detecting service message on Nighthawk MR1100

Hi All,

We have released a new firmware today to address the broken data usage issue.  This firmware also enables Arlo base station support and gives user the option to disable the Ethernet standby.

https://kb.netgear.com/000055962/Why-can-t-I-see-data-usage-on-my-Telstra-Nighthawk-M1

Kind Regards,

ArodiD

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
hippolyte
Apprentice

Hi Katemb,

Here is a link that includes the same issue and some progress towards a solution.

Anyone-know-what-the-latest-firmware-for-the-M1100-fixs?

Regards,

hyppolyte

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router (AU)
Message 2 of 3
ArodiD
NETGEAR Expert

Hi All,

We have released a new firmware today to address the broken data usage issue.  This firmware also enables Arlo base station support and gives user the option to disable the Ethernet standby.

https://kb.netgear.com/000055962/Why-can-t-I-see-data-usage-on-my-Telstra-Nighthawk-M1

Kind Regards,

ArodiD

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7