Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Devices iOS iPad not assigned in NETGEAR Armor with RAX70 — Nighthawk AX8 8 AX6600 WiFi 6 Router

jpverh
Follower

Devices iOS iPad not assigned in NETGEAR Armor with RAX70 — Nighthawk AX8 8 AX6600 WiFi 6 Router

I used ARMOR on an old NETGEAR R7000 and now I re-enabled it on my Nighthawk Tri-band AX8 RAX70 WiFi 6 Router but my old R7000 is still visible but expired and the devices are not associated in NETGEAR Armor to my new RAX70 and I cannot move them to this new router or delete them from the router which has expired and which I no longer own because I have reset and resold it in the meantime.
How do I associate all my iOS and iPad devices on the RAX70 with NETGEAR ARMOR, because on my Windows PC is identified on this new router in ARMOR so it works well.
I have already removed ARMOR from iOS devices and reinstalled but nothing works they refuse to associate in the NETGEAR console and NETGEAR support says it can't do anything so it's annoying!
Does anyone have a solution to remove this old router which might solve the problem? and also to force Apple devices to register because I have already deleted the private address WIfi mode without success

Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Devices iOS iPad not assigned in NETGEAR Armor with RAX70 — Nighthawk AX8 8 AX6600 WiFi 6 Router

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7