Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighhawk locks up every night since activating armor. I want a refund on Armor but....

apbreck
Aspirant

Nighhawk locks up every night since activating armor. I want a refund on Armor but....

Since purchasing and activating Netgear ARMOR by Bitdefender, my Netgear Nighthawk router has been freezing up and I have had to do a power cycle every morning. I have tried full factory resets of the router 3 times. Since I am still in the advertised 30 day trial period, and I'm likely going to need to replace this router, I am wanting a refund. 

Now I'm trying to submit a support request through the armor site, https://armor.netgear.com/support, and every time I try to submit the support form I get  "An error occurred while submitting your ticket. Please try again!", I just want to get this service canceled and refunded so I can start shopping for another router and I'm getting pretty frustrated.

Thanks!

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Nighhawk locks up every night since activating armor. I want a refund on Armor but....

Hello apbreck, 

May you let us know how you purchased the Armor subscription (ex. Nighthawk app, website).

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 2 of 4
apbreck
Aspirant

Re: Nighhawk locks up every night since activating armor. I want a refund on Armor but....

Sure. I purchased it through a website that was linked from the Nighthawk's remote interface from a PC.

Message 3 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@apbreck - Thanks for confirming. I have sent you a message. 

Regards,

Christian 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7