Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX70

FarfanR
Aspirant

RAX70

I have an RAX70 Nighthawk router with a paid subscription of Netgear Armor (pro) 254 days left installed. Despite Armor by Bitdefender being installed on my iPhone, Armor is NOT being recognized as being installed.
Any help on this issue would be appreciated. My four other non-IOS devices have it installed and recognized by Armor as being protected, except the iPhone.
Support anybody watching?
Remember, I am a paying customer, Netgear!!!
If you want me to renew and not cancel, please address this issue. It’s annoying.
Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
FarfanR
Aspirant

Re: RAX70

Thanks for your response. Yes I did, several times, actually.
I was trying to contact support via the “Contact Support “ function on the app but when I did so, the page came up blank. The support function on the router shows “expired in red” and that’s only for the equipment hardware. I see no other way of actually contacting Netgear support on this issue.

My research on this community form has shown me that there are quite a number of people with the exact same issue and that Netgear Support has been informed and are aware of the situation with iOS and they promised to put forward an app fix. From what I read, the matter is still unresolved by them, without any update on the matter.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7

All Replies
plemans
Guru

You can contact support. 

The forum isn't support. Its members of the public helping out. 

Did you try uninstalling/reinstalling the bitdefender on that device? 

Message 2 of 7
FarfanR
Aspirant

Thanks for your response. Yes I did, several times, actually.
I was trying to contact support via the “Contact Support “ function on the app but when I did so, the page came up blank. The support function on the router shows “expired in red” and that’s only for the equipment hardware. I see no other way of actually contacting Netgear support on this issue.

My research on this community form has shown me that there are quite a number of people with the exact same issue and that Netgear Support has been informed and are aware of the situation with iOS and they promised to put forward an app fix. From what I read, the matter is still unresolved by them, without any update on the matter.
Message 3 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru
FarfanR
Aspirant

Thanks so much for your help on this matter.
While the matter is not yet resolved, I followed the instructions outlined in the link as was able to send an app bug notification to Support.

I have always said that there are people out there smarter that me and you are one of them.

Thanks.
Message 5 of 7
FarfanR
Aspirant

Just an update so far, since Netgear Support was contacted. I received absolutely NO acknowledgement from tech support regarding my support issue. Not even an acknowledgment that my inquiry was received and the matter is receiving attention, despite being a paying customer, with 248 days left on my Netgear Armor (pro) subscription.
Message 6 of 7
-SlowJoe-
Apprentice

Definitely worth emailing customer support and opening a case as opposed to reporting a bug in the app. That’s the only way I’ve gotten a response in the past. My post is below and I THINK they’re working the issue but the more people who contact them might get a faster resolution.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Armor/Netgear-Armor-Not-Recognizing-Bitdefender-for-Armor-o...

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series