Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How to purchase Netgear Insight Subscription for India

SrivathsonR
Aspirant

How to purchase Netgear Insight Subscription for India

I have installed two WAC 510 in my office, the 1-year insight subscription has expired and when I am trying to purchase through the portal, I am getting an error "Please Select Plan". 

When I try through the mobile app I get an error the "country is not supported".

I wish to purchase it online as the distributors here are charging heavy and each distributor charge different rates.

Message 1 of 5
schumaku
Guru

Re: How to purchase Netgear Insight Subscription for India

What country are you located in?

Trouble is even if you would acquire a license from a distributor (probably these are more the Insight Pro than Insight Premium however) you won't be able to bring it up. Have you moved since the initial Insight set-up?

Somehow I wonder how a customer from a suspect Netgear Insight unsupported country was able to register and start using Insight @YeZ please?

Message 2 of 5
SrivathsonR
Aspirant

From India.

In India Netgear Offers one year of Insight subscription, post which there is no option to renew it from the software itself.

Message 3 of 5
schumaku
Guru

India is not listed here indeed for directly purchase Insight device credit from NETGEAR’s marketing page, indeed:  https://kb.netgear.com/000053255/What-countries-and-currencies-are-Insight-subscription-plans-availa...

Netgear please ...

Message 4 of 5
YeZ
NETGEAR Expert
NETGEAR Expert

We do not support direct purchase for Insight Premium subscription in India, however, users can upgrade to Insight Pro subscription and renew subscription by buying device credit keys from VARs/Distis.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements