× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Front view (admin) does not load correctly.

childsy
Aspirant

Front view (admin) does not load correctly.

Hi all. I am running a readynas nv+ v1 (hopefully that isn't a factor for this issue) and I preformed an OS reset which has given me default settings of 10.0.0.119 admin (user) netgear1 (pw).
My issue is that I have good communication with the nas but am only able to load front view that shows unloaded icons and no function. I've used old IE v8, chrome, Firefox etc.
Any suggestions on how I can access front view as I normally would and without loosing my data?

Many thanks
Message 1 of 6
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Front view (admin) does not load correctly.

Hi childsy,

Have you tried clearing your cache?

As a last resort, you might want to try and back-up your most important data as well. Just in case we need to factory reset the ReadyNAS.

Regards,

Message 2 of 6
StephenB
Guru

Was SSH enabled before the reset?  If so, does it function correctly?

Message 3 of 6
childsy
Aspirant

Yeah it functions correctly. I can access the files by Explorer but can't see front view. I see in other posts people use commands. Are they using command prompt or something else? How do I clear the cache if unable to use front view?
Message 4 of 6
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello childsy,

FramerV was referring to browser cache that does not need to load FrontView, Please see this article.

Lastly, having SSH enabled could be the cause of your concern, it can be disabled from the backend. Last option you have is to factory reset, but you need to back up the data, We always strongly recommend to always have full backup, anyway.

Regards,

Message 5 of 6
StephenB
Guru

@JennC wrote:

Lastly, having SSH enabled could be the cause of your concern,

Well, maybe - but I see nothing on the thread that leads me to that conclusion.

If SSH is enabled and functional, then please do log into the NAS and see how full the OS partition is.  The relevant commands are:

df -i

df -h

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements