× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Monoprice UPS

GRex
Aspirant

Monoprice UPS

Anyone know if monitoring and shutdown functions on a ReadyNAS 102 will work with this UPS from Monoprice http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=108&cp_id=10839&cs_id=1083901&p_id=4153&seq=1&format=2 ? Is there any way to know short of just getting both, plugging them in, and finding out or hearing from someone with first hand experience? The UPS description says it comes with UPSMON software for Windows but I have no idea if that is any indication of ReadyNAS compatibility.

Thanks much.
Message 1 of 3
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Monoprice UPS

Is there a reason you would like to get the Monoprice rather than another brand? Not sure whether that would work or not, but most APC UPS units with a USB port would work.
Message 2 of 3
GRex
Aspirant

Re: Monoprice UPS

There is always a reason. In this particular case the reason is that it's literally the only UPS out there with both 4 battery powered and 5 surge protected only outlets, surge protection for ethernet and 2 coax lines, and rack mount-ability. At least for under $600 or so. Which is exactly what I need. The only feature I want that I'm not sure about is its ability to talk to a RN102, hence this post.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements