× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Ready NAS 102 no longer accessable

BenRedd
Aspirant

Re: Ready NAS 102 no longer accessable

Thank you again. 

"The suggestion was to connect the disk to a Windows PC so you could run the vendor diags - Seatools for Seagate, Dashboard..." 

I have  Seagate drives and I did down load the use the SeaTools.  The tool saw the disk but when I clicked on quick test it closes/crashes.  Also the details never show up for that drive and the other tabs never show any info. The Tool works fine on my working PC disk.  

OK so no more OS reinstall suggestions then?

I will check the service out you suggested.  It looks like a SW purchase you would use yourself instead of shipping the HD to a provider, correct? Any suggestions on who I can ship this too?  Have you used it before?

Message 26 of 27
StephenB
Guru

Re: Ready NAS 102 no longer accessable

@BenRedd wrote:

I have  Seagate drives and I did down load the use the SeaTools.  The tool saw the disk but when I clicked on quick test it closes/crashes.  Also the details never show up for that drive and the other tabs never show any info. The Tool works fine on my working PC disk.  

Did you try both disks in the NAS?

Another possibility is that the adapter/dock isn't working properly.

@BenRedd wrote:

I will check the service out you suggested.  It looks like a SW purchase you would use yourself instead of shipping the HD to a provider, correct? ... Have you used it before?

Correct.  To be clear, I've never used RAID recovery myself.  That said, ReclaiMe has been used by other posters here with some success.

@BenRedd wrote:

Any suggestions on who I can ship this too?  

No one I can personally recommend. You could contact Seagate.

Message 27 of 27
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 26 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements