× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS Surveillance

PSC123
Aspirant

ReadyNAS Surveillance

Hi, I have an RN3138 and I'm looking to install RN Surveillance and buy a camera licence, but the last compatibility list on the web seems to be from 2012, and I can't find a landing page for product support. Is this still a production product? If so where do I find support and what cameras are compatible? Thanks
Model: RNNVR01L-1000S|ReadyNAS Surveillance License- One camera
Message 1 of 4
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS Surveillance

Hello PSC123,

Yes, this app/add-on is still being used. You may download information about ReadyNAS Surveillance from the Netgear downloads page, just use the part code of ReadyNAS Surveillance, RNNVR01L-1000S.

Cameras that are on the compatible camera list are the ones approved and tested.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
StephenB
Guru

@JennC wrote:

Cameras that are on the compatible camera list are the ones approved and tested.

Note this list hasn't been updated for 3 years, so hopefully the cameras you want to use are still available.

Message 3 of 4
PSC123
Aspirant

Yes, thanks. This list is next to useless on the basis it's so old. Does anyone have any experience of a suitable HD 1080p bullet camera that is compatible? Thanks in advance.
Model: ReadyNAS-1000S|ReadyNAS-1000S
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements