× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Readynas 214 (Inactive Disks)

AnandSharma
Follower

Readynas 214 (Inactive Disks)

Hi 

I seem to have messed up ReadyNas. I had 2 HDD of 4 tb each with 2.71 tb of data under Raid 1. I tried to upgrade it with adding 2 more HDD of 4 tb each and change it to Raid 5. While it was Resyncing.. there was power failure (external reason). And now all the 4 drives are not detecting. It is still showing Resyncing... I am just waiting that it might get resolved after Resyncing. 

Could you please guide me. 

Regards,

Anand

Model: RN21400|ReadyNAS 214 Series 4-Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

Re: Readynas 214 (Inactive Disks)

Are you saying that the volume is inactive on the volume page?  If so, the best option is to use paid support (my.netgear.com).  Ask about per-incident support.

If the volume is active, then are you able to access the files with file explorer (or finder if you have a Mac)?  

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

Re: Readynas 214 (Inactive Disks)

Are you saying that the volume is inactive on the volume page?  If so, the best option is to use paid support (my.netgear.com).  Ask about per-incident support.

If the volume is active, then are you able to access the files with file explorer (or finder if you have a Mac)?  

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements