× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Spec Sheets and Replacement Parts

Lithium-Admin
Novice

Re: Spec Sheets and Replacement Parts

The 3100 rack sliding rail kit is included in the system package. are you looking for extra as spare?
Message 26 of 34
gaf1
Aspirant

Boba Fett wrote:
The 3100 rack sliding rail kit is included in the system package. are you looking for extra as spare?

Thanks Bob, I wasn't sure from the product specs. Appreciate the rapid response. I should get my PO sometime today so I can place an order.
Message 27 of 34
Spammerman
Aspirant

I recently acquired a used ReadyNAS-600A for cheap. Fired it up and it works just fine.

It's missing a set of drive rails, though.

Anyone know where I could track down a pair? Ebay proved a no-go, and asking around places that deal in used computers and parts was also a bust.

The rails aren't mission-critical, but they would be nice to have for mounting a 4th hard drive.

(BTW: the Hitachi 7K2000 2TB drives work just fine with the updated firmware.)
Message 28 of 34
chirpa
Luminary

Theres a few different types of rails the 600's used. Can you take a picture of the ones you have, and post it? You can use a site like www.stashbox.org to host the image, they will provide a forum code to paste it.
Message 29 of 34
Spammerman
Aspirant

chirpa wrote:
Theres a few different types of rails the 600's used. Can you take a picture of the ones you have, and post it? You can use a site like http://www.stashbox.org to host the image, they will provide a forum code to paste it.

Here's what they look like:

They're marked "T" (top) and "B" (bottom), since the drives are tilted onto their side and then slid in from the front.

I actually only need 1 "B" rail, since that's what's missing, but I figure they're only sold as pairs.
Message 30 of 34
chirpa
Luminary

Okay, I can dig up a few of those. PM me your mailing address.
Message 31 of 34
mspen
Aspirant

A ReadyNAS 600B was just acquired. I found this page looking for spec sheets, but the spec link seem to be dead for the 600. Although it seems to function well, I am anticipating, that the 600 will need a power supply at some point. The case also has some severe dents. Just looking for parts that I might need since it is not supported any longer.

I was successful at updating the RAIDiator firmware to the latest release 4.1.6. It currently has four Seagate 250Mb disk drives running raid five. It does take up more space than my NV+, but will be moved to the garage where that doesn't matter and used for backup.
Message 32 of 34
darkroom081
Aspirant

onsetit wrote:
I need to replace the fan in a ReadyNAS 1000s. The replacement part is RN1000-S. It is discontinued. Where can I find a 3rd party fan??

Thanks!

I need several of these fans myself for 4 1000s I have, all single fan on headers. What are the specs on these fans?
Message 33 of 34
adi21
Aspirant

I understand your reluctance to try the "replacement" part. I
would try to verify this is the correct replacement, either by
contacting the manufacturer of the monitor, or by checking the spec
sheets on the original and replacement ICs.

On many occasions I have been given replacement parts which were
not identical to the originals. In some cases, this was because the
original was no longer available, in others because of a design change
(usually brought about by a high failure rate of the original
component). In every case, this was accompanied by a set of
instructions showing how to make the substitution. Without such
instructions, I would be very reluctant to try the substitute part.
Message 34 of 34
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 33 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 14 in conversation
Announcements