× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

don't find all folders on andriod app

hartiaut
Follower

don't find all folders on andriod app

Hello,

I'm new and tried to find the answers.

I have de readycloud app on miy WIN10 PC and the ready app on my android phone. Both actual versions. Also the NAS has the latest version.

On the PC I added 4 folders to the app "save PC folders" and I see them on the PC. They have some kind of watch in the folder icon and they are named as "PC-Name-Foldername". The sync is green, so it seems they are updated.

When I log on to the android app I only find the standard folders like "Pictures" documents" and so on but not the 4 extra ones.

I tried to add at the admin site my login but i still don't see them. Even when I login in the andoid app as admin.

What do I have to do to see/access the folders?

Thanks a lot

Model: RN10211D|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2- Bay
Message 1 of 3
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: don't find all folders on andriod app

Hi hartiaut,

Welcome to the community.

Just to clarify, did you create the folders within the ReadyNAS? Did you create the shares on the ReadyNAS or on the PC?

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: don't find all folders on andriod app

Hi hartiaut,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements