× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ARM Add-ons

jjjjj11
Aspirant

ARM Add-ons

Ok, I am venting a little but I am really frustrated that still the number of add-ons for the Duo V2 (ARM) are so minimal.

I did contact Netgear to receive a response that basically mentioned that Genie will be working soon, and seemed more focussed on telling me how by the end of December they are aiming to resolve issues so Genie will automatically hide add-ons that are only available to buy in the US. Big help.

You wouldnt buy a brand new car to find that they are still working on the doors so you will have to wait until they complete them - however if you buy the older car from them you get everything including the doors.

I am so annoyed with the lack of add-ons I am now thinking maybe I should sell it and buy something where additional features are available for all.

As a side note - genie is actually working now - about time! Downside - only useful add-ons there are not compatible with my device :roll:
Message 1 of 5
HERBIEO
Aspirant

There is more addons but they was removed due to credit card payment only being excepted with US credit cards, i think they are looking into getting more international currencies supported, have a read here > viewtopic.php?f=36&t=67858#p377114
Message 2 of 5
jjjjj11
Aspirant

Ok, so once the problem with international payments etc is sorted we can expect to see a comparable number ARM add-ons? I sincerely hope so!
Message 3 of 5
HERBIEO
Aspirant

I presume so going by what OOM-9 said.
Message 4 of 5
Avorill
Aspirant

Netgear should use oaypal.
PayPal is international.
Message 5 of 5