× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: XR500 Warranty Woes

cbrx
Star

@ChristineT, it seems support updated my purchase date to the correct date, but when I log in, I still can't do anything as that date passed while in the process of trying to figure it out. My year long warranty expired 4-22, and as you can see by this thread, I was trying to get help well before that. What should the next step be?

Message 26 of 34
cbrx
Star

@ChristineT I need your help. Nothing has been solved, and I've been in the same boat for months now.

Message 27 of 34
FURRYe38
Guru

I would send her a private message as well. 

Message 28 of 34
cbrx
Star

I definitely did that as well, but to no avail. @Christian_R did message me though, so hopefully that gets the ball rolling again.

Message 29 of 34
ChristineT
Admin

Good morning @cbrx ,

Happy Friday!! I asked @Christian_R to reach out to you on my behalf as I was wrapped up in meetings. 😉 Please keep me and the group posted if there is still no progress is made today.

Kind Regards,

Christine  

Message 30 of 34
cbrx
Star

I’ve sent two messages on case number 42816516 advising on the best time to call me as they requested, but I just got another email saying it’s awaiting my input.
Message 31 of 34
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi cbrx, 

Let me go ahead and send a follow up. Please provide me with a phone number and preferred contact time you can be contacted. 

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 32 of 34
cbrx
Star

PM’d the info
Message 33 of 34
cbrx
Star

Big thanks to @Netduma-Fraser@Christian_R, and @ChristineT! I finally had a rep call me and attempt to troubleshoot the device before concluding it was defective. I now have a replacement on the way. It definitely should not have been this hard to replace a warrantied product, but I was able to do so only because of the individuals I mentioned. Cheers!

Message 34 of 34
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 33 replies
  • 28 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7