× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: XR500 Xbox one x hardwired issue

MurimGomes
Follower

XR500 Xbox one x hardwired issue

I have the xr500 and I’ve had nothing but issues since I got it. First it wouldn’t connect at all. Did a factory reset of the router and it worked! Since I’ve had it though, my Xbox says my nat type is strict and will not let me use party chat. I have port forwarded all required ports for my Xbox and this is still the issue. If I have to reset my router for any reason it will not connect to the internet with the Xbox hardwired into the back. Then I have to factory reset it just to get it to connect again. Yet the issue is still I can’t use this router with my Xbox. I’ve had to have all my friends download discord so we can talk during games. Anyone else have any issues like this? Any work around?

Message 1 of 3
aspauld22
Aspirant

Not sure if you got this figured out, but have you tried rebooting modem after you reset the router?

Message 2 of 3
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

I'm not sure why this hasn't been answered, perhaps it was posted in another section and was moved. Are you still experiencing the issue?
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7