× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: XR500

Wyzfar
Aspirant

XR500

So i have been having this problem for almost a year or longer now and i have made a post about it in the past where a netgear community admin has addressed the issue but its almost like netgear/netduma dont care and, in my opinion its a big issue theres very few firmware updates and if im not mistaking netduma 3.0 was announced in june it is now mid october and it is still in beta, it has not been resolved with netduma 3.0 or the newest firmware 2.3.3.66 which is absolutey ridiculous considering the price $250-300 USD, the issue is with my pc and other devices like my ps4 which are both connected with an ethernet cable are online the router registers these devices as offline in the device manager tab, and who knows if theres any other issues with Bandwith allocation, QoS, traffic prioritization, Port forwarding are even working/properly with these devices that its happening to 

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Have you tried the very latest beta build? That should be resolved, it will be quicker to show whether a device is offline or not but if it is actually being used it will show online.
Message 2 of 4
Wyzfar
Aspirant

I’m not to sure what version of the beta I am using, there was a download link posted by another admin that I am currently using but if you have the latest version download and would share it I will test it out
Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 3 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7