Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How to block Ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Port 80 which is attempting to access a secure web server

greenpid
Aspirant

How to block Ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Port 80 which is attempting to access a secure web server

I have a web server which an external IP address is trying to access. (Not getting through) but Filling my Logs up As this address is a comercal company I am goignt to send a request to stop the problem but in the mean time Need to stop this access.

Any Help please

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
TheEther
Guru

Re: How to block Ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Port 80 which is attempting to access a secure web serve

The router should already be blocking access unless you set up port forwarding, so there is nothing more you can do on your end.  Contacting the company is the correct, next step.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
TheEther
Guru

Re: How to block Ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Port 80 which is attempting to access a secure web serve

The router should already be blocking access unless you set up port forwarding, so there is nothing more you can do on your end.  Contacting the company is the correct, next step.

Message 2 of 3
greenpid
Aspirant

Not Quite the answer I was hoping for but accept. it many Thanks

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7