Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How to change my password for netgear.com

SJPWOLFF
Aspirant

How to change my password for netgear.com

Hi there.  I've spent 30 minutes looking around the options on the website to change my password and cannot find where it is.  Has anyone done this and can you tell me the steps?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 9

Accepted Solutions
SJPWOLFF
Aspirant

Re: How to change my password for netgear.com

Thanks for the help.  I figured it out by logging out and then clicking that I could not remember my password rather than asking for a one time password.  They then sent me a link to re-set the password.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 9

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 2 of 9
SJPWOLFF
Aspirant

No. It sent me a single use password. I planned on going in and changing my password but can't figure out where to do that.  Logically, it should be in the profile section but . . . as with a lot with this website, I don't find it logical, and can't find it.

Message 3 of 9
FURRYe38
Guru

Its under Manage Profile/Log In Settings...

Message 4 of 9
SJPWOLFF
Aspirant

Thanks for the help.  I figured it out by logging out and then clicking that I could not remember my password rather than asking for a one time password.  They then sent me a link to re-set the password.

Message 5 of 9
FURRYe38
Guru

Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 9
FURRYe38
Guru

Seems like they did figure it out. Thanks for posting though.

@emmyjohn01 wrote:

You can go login page then try to rest your password. i hope you can succesfuly reset your password.try it thank you.

Message 7 of 9
aleensmith32
Aspirant

@SJPWOLFF wrote:

Hi there.  I've spent 30 minutes looking around the options on the website to change my password and cannot find where it is.  Has anyone done this and can you tell me the steps?  Thanks!

i think you need to go login dashbord and click on reset password then reset and re enter new paassword. 

Message 8 of 9
FURRYe38
Guru

That only works for the router log in, not the netgear.com user account. 

@aleensmith32 wrote:

i think you need to go login dashbord and click on reset password then reset and re enter new paassword. 

Message 9 of 9
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7