Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk 7300 Compatible USB Hardware

Colin-E-22
Follower

Nighthawk 7300 Compatible USB Hardware

I am trying to connect a USB drive for ReadyShare to my Nighthawk 7300 router. Which ones are compatible with currently available and have an accurate PN. I would prefer a relatively inexpensive option available on Amazon, I only need 1 TB as my storage needs are smaller. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!!!
Message 1 of 2

Re: Nighthawk 7300 Compatible USB Hardware

@Colin-E-22 wrote:
Which ones are compatible with currently available and have an accurate PN. I would prefer a relatively inexpensive option available on Amazon, I only need 1 TB as my storage needs are smaller.

ReadySHARE USB Drives Compatibility List | Answer | NETGEAR Support

The only problems with that is that it cannot answer you very reasonable question about part numbers.

One reasons that it would be impossible for Netgear to test everything out there with every router it makes. The other is that the target keeps moving.

That list is probably as good as you will get.

Your demands are not great, so just about anything should work even if the PN isn't an exact match.

I have used various devices that my router does not claim to support – 8TB WD, drives for example – bit have yet to hit one that fails.

Just avoid anything that has partitioned drives with odd formats.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series