Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orange / Red light on my netgear nighthawk router

farmhof
Aspirant

Orange / Red light on my netgear nighthawk router

My ethernet port on my netgear skyhawk router shows orange/red where I have my arlo base station plugged into .The arlo base station shows a flashing orange light for the internet light. I am not sure what the problem is. Anyone familier with this situation? I would appreciate any help.

Model: R7000|Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
farmhof
Aspirant

Re: Orange / Red light on my netgear nighthawk router

No, the base station is connected but I was having trouble with one of my cameras going off line and thought the amber light meant a weak signal. I thought it was suppose to be white. I appreciate your info. Answers my question and Netgear is replacing the camera. The amber light is not the issue. Thank you michaelkenward.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies

The colour of the ethernet lights is usually an indication of the speed they are running at.

Orange = 100 Mbps Green = 1000 Mbps.

Solved: Netgear Router WNDR4500 port is orange for Arlo ba... - NETGEAR Communities

Are you saying that the base station isn't connected?

Message 2 of 3
farmhof
Aspirant

No, the base station is connected but I was having trouble with one of my cameras going off line and thought the amber light meant a weak signal. I thought it was suppose to be white. I appreciate your info. Answers my question and Netgear is replacing the camera. The amber light is not the issue. Thank you michaelkenward.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7