× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

Night Hawk app

jgg1950
Apprentice

Night Hawk app

Hello, NightHawk running on Samsung A51, model SM-A515U, Hardware version REV1.0, UI V 3.1, Andriod v11. When you go to the Network Map and select MR60 or MS60 it shows no connected devices yet when you select device manager it shows all devices and which one their connected to. With the prior version Firmware V1.0.6.116 the MR60 or MS60 displayed devices connected to each selected. With Night Hawk running in the back round each time you open it the app has to connect to the router again.

Thanks

Message 1 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Night Hawk app

You might update FW on the MK system to see if this changes anything:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Mesh-System/New-MK6x-series-MR60-MS60-FW-v1-1-6-122-Relea...

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Nighthawk App product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Nighthawk App and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-App/bd-p/en-home-networking-apps

Message 2 of 8
jgg1950
Apprentice

Hello, that's the version I'm on.
Thanks
Message 3 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Did you factory reset the MR/MS and setup from scratch after upating FW? 

Message 4 of 8
jgg1950
Apprentice

Hello, I restarted but didn't factory reset, thanks
Message 5 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Reset maybe needed...

Message 6 of 8
jgg1950
Apprentice

Maybe, when I worked with netgear support they only said power cycle, any other FW upgrade doesn't require factory reset I'll post again on netgear app as you suggested , thanks
Message 7 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

👍

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements