Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Port Forwarding not working (RAX80)

wendyjm
Aspirant

Port Forwarding not working (RAX80)

I have a Netgear CM1200 modem and a Netgear Nighthawk RAX80 router.  We use Xfinity for our ISP.  I have a minecraft server set up with a static IP that works properly when on the same network.  I have setup port forwarding for the server on the router but it can't be seen off the local network.  Canyouseeme.org is showing the external IP address but still can't see the port.  What else can I do?  The server is showing up in the table as a custom service.

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Port Forwarding not working (RAX80)

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the NightHawk RAX WiFi 6 Router products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with NH router products and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Routers-with-WiFi-6-AX/bd-p/en-home-routers-nighthawk-wif...

Be sure the port is configured correct and you are using the port at the time your testing the port status. 

Thank you.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7