× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Netgear Armor down?

psychopomp123
Luminary

Netgear Armor down?

I'm unable to log into https://armor.netgear.com at present, keep getting 'internal server error' message. Anyone else seeing this?

tgtgrgrgrgg.JPG

Also I'm unable to re-activate Armor (paid subscription) on my RAX200 after upgrading to the latest firmware and doing a factory reset. Tried using 2 smartphones but unable to do it on both.

Could someone from Netgear please fix this if it is indeed an issue at Netgear's end?

Thanks!

Model: RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 1 of 11

Accepted Solutions
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @Kakashi28

Thank you for the additional feedback! Can you confirm if this issue is now resolved for you for either the App or the armor.netgear.com portal? 

Cheers,

Christine

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 11

All Replies
Kakashi28
Aspirant

I have to same problem. I am not able to log into armor.netgear.com.

I have paid subscription as well.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 2 of 11
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @psychopomp123 and @Kakashi28

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We are looking into it. We'll provide an update as soon as it becomes available.

Best Regards,

ChristineT

Message 3 of 11
Kakashi28
Aspirant

Thank you Christine,

The Orbi router couldn't connect to the Armor either. And when I logout and login to Bitdefender app on mobile or laptop it says my subscriton has expried. My subscription doesn't expire until Sept. 2021.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 4 of 11
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @Kakashi28

Thank you for the additional feedback! Can you confirm if this issue is now resolved for you for either the App or the armor.netgear.com portal? 

Cheers,

Christine

Message 5 of 11
TerryPh
Virtuoso

Noticed the NG Armor is behaving abnormally today. Subscription valid until Oct. 27, 2020 but the web site said expired.
Can you look at the issue Christine.
Let us know ASAP.
Thanks
Message 6 of 11
psychopomp123
Luminary

I can the confirm this is fixed now, now log into armor.netgear.com and have also re-activated Armour using my smartphone.

Thanks ChristineT 🙂

Message 7 of 11
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @TerryPh

Can you please let me know if you're subscription is still showing expired?

@psychopomp123 - Just to clarify so I can report back to engineering, you had to actually re-activate your service as it did not automatically re-active? What did you see before you reactivated the subscription?

Thank you both for your additional contribution to this discussion!

Kind Regards,

Christine

Message 8 of 11
psychopomp123
Luminary

@ChristineT 

Usually when a factory reset is done on my Netgear RAX200, it removes the Netgear Armor activation so you always have to re-activate after setting up the router again. I believe this is totally normal behaviour on Netgear Armor compatible routers, so this itself is not an issue. I have succesfully managed to reactivate Netgear Armor on my RAX200 many times previously.

However last night I manually upgraded the firmware on my RAX200 and then I did a factory reset - I always do this after each firmware update for peace of mind. After restoring the settings from a settings backup file, I then tried to activate Armor using my smartphone. It wouldn't let me activate this and i tried this 3-4 times but without success. I then went to armor.netgear.com to see if my subscription was still valid (it is) and only when I couldn't log online, realised the issue was at Netgear's end. So i guess there was a glitch somwhere at Netgear's end which was affecting both the login to armor.netgear.com and also reactivation of Netgear Armor on the router using a smartphone. I'm happy to report both of these issues have now been fixed by Netgear 🙂

Message 9 of 11
TerryPh
Virtuoso

Yes Christine. It still shows the subscription expired at the link from Nighthawk app.
The subscription not expired until Oct. 27. 2020 supposedly
Message 10 of 11
TerryPh
Virtuoso

Yes, it still shows as of today Sep. 30, 2020 that the subscription is expired, despite my assigned subscription date should be Oct. 27. 2020.
Best
Message 11 of 11
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7