Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

PAID FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Jackie71
Tutor

PAID FOR ANOTHER YEAR

I PAID FOR ANOTHER YEAR OF ARMOR FROM NETGEAR IN FEBRUARY 2024 AND THE BUTT HEADS TOOK 1.00 OUT AND NEVER FINISHED TAKING THE REST OF THEIR MONEY AND NOW, TODAY SENT ME AN EMAIL SAYING THEY CANCELLED ME BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT IT ANYMORE….WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT???????

Message 1 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: PAID FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Have you contacted NG support or Armor support about that? 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Armor/Armor-Help-and-Information/m-p/2211063#M6089

All this is something that is beyond forum help.

Message 2 of 5
Jackie71
Tutor

RAX48 need to add a new VPN besides Armor…Armor wont work anymore

I have a Netgear Nighthawk AX5200 and on this year Armor decided to cancel mine saying that I told them to, I did not and finally got that cleared up and when they turned the armor back on the web protection would no longer work, no matter how many things they told me to try, so I told them to cancel it, but I need to replace it on my nighthawk now with something else that has a vpn but I cant find anything that says it will just download onto my nighthawk.  I am 75 and need this to be as simple as possible.  Used to be good at this sort of thing but with age and bad health, it has to be easy now…can someone please help me and tell me what vpn i can get for my router to cover all my ipads, iPhones, etc in my house.  I have looked and looked and everything looks so complicated..please help this old lady…thank you so much!!

Message 3 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RAX48 need to add a new VPN besides Armor…Armor wont work anymore

Something to discuss with VPN providers out there, like NordVPN, etc. 

Can review this and see if this helps for what you might be looking for: https://kb.netgear.com/24319/How-do-I-use-a-VPN-on-my-Nighthawk-router-to-access-my-internet-service...

Message 4 of 5
Jackie71
Tutor

Re: PAID FOR ANOTHER YEAR

I did contact Netgear and bitdefender and they could do nothing to fix the problem…everything they both or either one told me to try I did and it changed nothing…the dumb part is it worked perfect for almost a full year and then nothing….the other thing your sent me has me clueless…all i want is a vpn that will go on my router with a simple download ,…is there any such thing?

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7