Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RBR850 We can't find your Orbi

ChristineT
Admin

Hello @jvcjbl ,

May I ask you to force close the app and reopen it to see if that resolves the issue?

If the issue persists please submit a bug report. 

How to report a bug on the Orbi App 

Please also visit: routerlogin.net/debug.htm and let me know the value you see next to SeAL

Thank you kindly,

Christine

Message 326 of 654
iWiFi
Tutor

RBR750 - unable to access router via app and web hi.

Hi Christine,

I had sent you a PM with my router model RBR750 and S/N # xxxxxx but still the issue remains.

could you please let me know when the patch / update will be pushed to my device?

thanks much.

Message 327 of 654
jvcjbl
Star

@ChristineT same issues. Big reported. Sees all my devices that I have on the new work on the number below the thumbnail but clicking on it gives the error that screenshot. Rebooted phone a few times. Online access doesn’t recognize password. That’s been an issue since day 1 so I can’t confirm if that works or not.
Message 328 of 654
AGore
Guide

I need a fix also...who do I DM?

Message 329 of 654
doghouseorbi
Initiate

I am also not able to access my Orbi via app or browser.  The router continues to function with previous settings (and there are many changes).  Are updates being pushed or can I request that here?

Message 330 of 654
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @AGore  and @doghouseorbi ,

Please send me a direct message with your Orbi model and serial number and I'll submit them to receive an update overnight.

Best,

Christine

Message 331 of 654
iWiFi
Tutor

@ChristineT i sent few PMs with model and S/n, am I on the list to receive updates on my router? 

please confirm

thanks

Message 332 of 654
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @iWiFi ,

Yes, I can confirm you are on the list. 🙂

Best,

Christine

Message 333 of 654
iWiFi
Tutor

@ChristineT 

awesome, thanks much. 👍🏼

Message 334 of 654
mark824
Tutor

@ChristineT Confirming you have my info as well.

Thanks,

Mark

Message 335 of 654
AGore
Guide

@ChristineT  Thanks i sent you a DM with model and s#.

Message 336 of 654
Prajosh_99
Tutor

@ChristineT i sent few PMs with model and S/n, could you please confirm am I on the list to receive updates on my router?

please confirm

thanks
Message 337 of 654
pbojja
Tutor

Hello @ChristineT - I sent a DM couple of days ago with my serial # as well, I am still not able to connect to my Orbi 750 mesh via the App, can you confirm if the update was pushed to my router?

I manually did a reboot hoping it would fetch the update from your firmware server but it apparently didn't, can you confirm if I'm on the list please?

Message 338 of 654
jkk4_1998
Apprentice

Hi Christine, also, I did not have to do any reboot on my router. All came up perfect the first time!

Message 339 of 654
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @jvcjbl ,

Sorry to ask for a bit of clarification here, but did you force quite the Orbi app?

Apple - Close an app on your iPhone 

Android - Find, open & close apps on Android 

Thanks,

Christine

Message 340 of 654
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @pbojja ,

I can confirm you were on the list. Can you please verify if the patch has actually been applied? From a web browser go to routerlogin.net/debug.htm and confirm if the SeAL value shows -2.

Thanks for your effort in checking. This will help me report back to the team if further investigation is needed.

Best,

Christine

Message 341 of 654
pbojja
Tutor

Hello @ChristineT -

I tried accessing the domain routerlogin.net/debug.htm & routerlogin.net/debug.html
Both those web pages are not accessible at the moment.

Message 342 of 654
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @pbojja,

Thanks for verifying. It seems that the patch did not get applied as expected. Can you please reboot your system? This should trigger another "fetch" of the update. 

Thanks,

Christine

Message 343 of 654
Versatylebeats
Aspirant

Hi there I sent the DM to Christine with the model and serial number, can I get a confirmation that I am on the list to get patched and when I can expect for it to be applied?
Message 344 of 654
AGore
Guide

wanted to confirm you got my serial #.. Do we know when a fix will be issued? Thanks in advance.

Message 345 of 654
Jetsco
Tutor

Hi @ChristineT

I rebooted the router and while I can now access the app, it is showing no connected devices and is giving me an error message of "Sorry, the action failed.  Please try again. (code: CDIL-API-FAIL).  Please let me know.

Message 346 of 654
00_Jenn
Star

Hi @ChristineT , 

I DMed you my SN a couple days ago and my SeAL is still -0. Can you please make sure the update is pushed to my system? It's impossible to work from home because my internet is constantly dropping, and a full system reset is not a viable option for me at this time (nor should it have to be).

Thank you

Message 347 of 654
Jetsco
Tutor

@ChristineT 

Not sure if the seal services should be -2 as well?

Basic Information

Firmware Version: V4.6.8.2_2.1.9

dumaos: v3.0.410

seal: v2.1.5.37-2

seal_services: v2.1.5.12-0

armor-bd: v2.2.100.3

spc-circle: v3.25.0.2

CPU Load: 28.04%

Memory Usage(Used/Total): 345 MB/874 MB

System Uptime: 0 days 00:33:27

Message 348 of 654
pbojja
Tutor

Hi @ChristineT - After a reboot router seems to have fetched the latest firmware update, I am able to connect my App to the router. Thanks for all the help and prompt response, appreciate it !

It'd be good if Netgear can push the next GA release with this issue fixed ASAP.

Message 349 of 654
ChristineT
Admin

Hello @00_Jenn ,

Can you confirm if your router is on firmware version 4.6.8.2?  Can you also share more details about what you are experiencing when your "system drops"?  The issue in this thread is specific to not being able to access the router settings and is different than a connectivity issue. It sounds like your issue may warrant having its own topic created to further dig into this issue. 

It would be great if you could collect and send me debug logs. 

To capture debug logs:

1. From a web browser, visit http://orbilogin.net/debug.htm
  2. Enable LAN/WAN Packet Capture
  3. Click Start Capture
  4. Wait for the device to reboot.

5. Once a reboot is observed, stop the capture and share it with me.

I look forward to your response. If a new topic is warranted I'll create and provide the new link via a private message.

Christine

Message 350 of 654
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7