Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Pro SRK60 - Revoke OpenVPN client certificate

Orbi Pro SRK60 - Revoke OpenVPN client certificate

The release notes for firmware 2.4.0.114 state "Added option to revoke OpenVPN client certificate/key."  However i upgraded my new Orbi Pro directly to firmware 2.6.2.200.  In this latest firmware version I do not see this option.  Was it removed?  If not then please advise how I can access this functionality.

Thanks

Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 1 of 4
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Orbi Pro SRK60 - Revoke OpenVPN client certificate

@DigitalMaestro,

We do apologize for that. This was raised as a feature request back in 2019 but it looks like it was never added. Please create a thread on our Ideas Exchange for Business or log a support case to request it as a feature request.

Regards,

John

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4

Hi John,

Are you indicating that the release notes for 2.4.0.114 are incorrect?  That is, the release notes claim the feature existed whereas the feature actually was never implemented?

I am confused why I would need to raise a feature request when the feature already exists in 2.4.0.114?

DM

Message 3 of 4
schumaku
Guru

From the security prospective, each VPN user requires his own username, password, and especially a dedicated personal certificate, where each one can be created, renewed, or revoked individually.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements